Saturday, November 26, 2011

A little bit about me


Hey from GreyGirl,
I saw this on another blog (Enigma, by way of Sunday Stealing), and thought I’d lighten the mood:


1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Yes. And it helped, dammit.

2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
Thirteen years. She didn’t look her age. She did turn out to be crazy, though. You have to wonder why someone who is that much older is still single...

3. Ever been in a car wreck?
“Wreck” is a strong word. I did slide on some ice and hit a tree, but my car wasn’t really “wrecked.” $3000.00 later, it was as good as new ;-)

4. Were you popular in high school?
Not really. I would have been more popular had I opted to date one of the boys who asked me out, but I’m gay, so I had to settle for being “not unpopular.” Maybe the whole lesbian thing would have worked to my advantage. But probably not.

5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Not if you don’t count online dating.

6. Are looks important?
With regard to someone I would date? Um, yes. If your looks don’t agree with my brain’s idea of what’s attractive, than my brain won’t like you, and my box won’t like you, and we’ll just be good friends.

7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yes, a few, in fact. I guess it means I haven’t changed so much in the last decade that I’m unrecognizable. Good thing?

8. By what age would you like to be married?
Probably the big 3-0. Thirty just sounds right. I don’t know.

9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
Only if it’s super high and they have had/have an STD...And by “super” I guess I mean over 30...?

10. Have you ever made a mistake?
I probably make one everyday.

11. Are you a good tipper?
Yes. People who don’t tip suck and should stay home and cook for themselves (or move to Europe).

12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
Cut...? $30.00

13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

Uh, yes! So many of those. So many pretty ladies are teachers, what can I say?!

14. Have you ever peed in public?
Yes, and I’m absolutely unashamed. When you gotta go, you gotta go. I had to go; I went. Deal with it.

15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Ask me right before I die, and I’m sure I’ll have a more accurate answer for you.

16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
I am, and I did. They’re going to be fine...until the wedding!

17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Why am I being executed? I make it a point to avoid situations that might end this way. Probably seafood, though.

18. Beatles or Stones?
Both. Duh. Rocky Raccoon and I Can’t Get No.

19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
A child molester. Any one would do.

20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
Beer with my best friend on a Tuesday night, wine with dinner if I’m not going out, and liquor on Friday nights. Preferably tequila. Preferably Patron or Julio.

21. Do you have any phobias?
Yes. I’m not going to share them with you at this time.

22. What are your plans for the future?
To be happy. Harder than it sounds, right?!


So there you have it. Don't say I never told you anything about myself. Peeing in public? We're practically bosom buddies now! 

Peace and Love and Bugs Named Doug,
GreyGirl

7 comments:

  1. I love that everyone has been looking forward to sharing random facts about themselves! Really enjoy reading them.

    Am I the only person who never heard of licking the back of a cd to get it working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enigma, maybe you just didn't treat your CDs as poorly as I used to! Thank god for mp3s!

    PLBND
    GreyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I WISH I could pee in public. Whenever I have the urge my friends never let me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hotfemme: Hey! It was a dire situation! It was either that or pee my pants. What would you do? (And no, I'm not going to explain how I got myself into that situation to begin with, but trust me, I learned a valuable lesson!) Nobody saw me, and I certainly wasn't the first person to pee there (though I may have been the first woman!)

    PLBND
    GreyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Licking cds sounds very weird. Lol I'm about to post these questions on my blog because i feel out of the stealing loop. DNA: would why you're being executed change your meal request? Thanks for sharing these great facts about you

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoL @ peeing in public.. Did you have any wipes or tissue!!!! Soooo... What dating site do you use? I may need to utilize one.. :-)

    ReplyDelete